Sunday, August 15, 2010

birthmark removal texas

birthmark removal texas


Daren O'Day was kind enough to take a moment out of his busy schedule of being to reach out to Lone Star Bal. He answered some questions for us and he also wanted to let us basebal fans know that he has a Facebok page open where he encourages fans to contact him with questions as wel. Daren O'Day : Of course. When I played for the , it made me uncomfortable because it was to close to the ole, ole, ole chant. My greatest chant memory is early last year, I got a save oportunity on a Sunday against the . Daren O'Day likes The Chant and has other, diferent, opinions on The Wave. Daren O'Day: We are, the news world is changing, newspapers are dying, and everything is moving online. Daren O'Day: I love where we are as a team right now. Daren O'Day: The bulpen is a lot of fun. Daren O'Day: What makes Oliver a great pitcher is that he takes al emotion out of late ining pitching. Daren O'Day: Nothing like that realy. Q: Do you ever lok at advanced pitching metrics such as FIP Fielder IndependentPitching , K/B Strikeout to Walk Ratio , or BABIP Bating Average on Bals in Play ? Daren O'Day: I do dable in sabermetrics every once in a while. Daren O'Day: We use stats to determine what parts of the zone a hiter suceds in. Madux, Hawk bulpen coach , and our scouting department do a great job breaking it al down for us. As anyone who reads this site regularly knows, I consider myself a Daren O'Day fan. Knowing that my eforts to start the O'Day Chant in Oakland wasn't al for naught makes this 2010 season even more fantastic. And again, if any of you have any further questions for Daren, make sure to check out his . Thanks for your time Daren. birthmark removal texas birthmark removal texas
Tags:

No comments: