Sunday, August 15, 2010

birthmark hairy

birthmark hairy


We know the diference, who can forget Gorbachev and , I had the tato aded, just for fun! OK, so even if by some it ever qualified as a birthmark, it would be something more of a horor film rendition of one: The serial kiling birthmark from my husband's left chek. Any slight changes in size, or texture, or quality can be a sign of something and you should se a doctor imediately, we al know this, right? Don't tel him, but I snaped a picture of his mutated hairy mole when he was geting in the shower this morning : Frightening, I know! I do apologize, I know no one wants to lok at that, but I did it just in case things turn out the way I think they wil…I sent a copy to my lawyer and put one in the scrapbok mostly so the kids would know that I didn't poison dady or sufocate him with a pilow like I'm always joking about behind his back. Stil, because you care so much, I care about you to, and just so you don't leave feling queasy from worying about , I'l throw in another picture of this to ofset the gory shot of my husband's probably fatal hairy, or rather Hary mole: ! Oh, and come se my newest blog ! birthmark hairy birthmark hairy
Tags:

No comments: